Question about Canon Pixma MX360 Printer
Just refilled cartridge. Seems like all the ink I put in ran out the bottom, but that is another story. I just need to know how to reset the ink level from saying "low ink". Thank you.
Guest, es la mejor opcion...Guest is the best option.....Gracias...Thank You
Posted on Sep 19, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a Canon MX310 and was having this ink refill problem as well. Got the error code telling me to inspect my ink. The solution I discovered was to press and hold the stop/reset button for 5 seconds. It worked.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: reset Ink levels for canon mx310
I've heard that with canon there is a way around the ink-level chip monitoring on the cartridge by doing the following:
Posted on Jan 05, 2008
please reset manual first by pushing power button before plug in AC cord, then push resume button twice and release both, if still happen please reinstall driver
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 27, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 06, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
2,388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: