Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
0246 is the code 1st cover the top of the remote with your hand press TV you can now move your hand, now press and hold select and the red button togeather the remote light will flash twice enter the code 0246 then press select cover top again and press SKY button it should now control your tv
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Neon are a brand made by Cello.
This is from their FAQ page here
"There are no codes available for the Sky remote controls, however due to a high demand from customer’s Cello have been working on a new remote control design which will be supplied with the latest range of TV’s as well as being available to purchase from Contrast Technology. This modern design will work with all 73 and 51 series LCD TV’s that use the RC08 and 09 remote handset and will operate the following satellite boxes:
Posted on Jun 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 4 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
You can also Visit Sky's Official Remote Code Finder.
Common Sky Remote Codes for your TV
Bang & Olufsen 0118
Visit Sky's Official Remote Code Finder for your TV here.
Click the link to download a PDF containing more Sky Remote Codes
Ask for help finding a code for your television here Sky Remote in our forums.
Jan 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 12, 2012 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2012 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2008 | Hitachi C25-RF35S 25" TV
Jul 01, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Jan 14, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-4324UG Remote Control
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!