Question about Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Do you have instructions on how to take apart the slider part of the samsung a737? My daughter got a paper star caught in there and now her screen isn't working.
Thank you for your help
1. take off the battery cover and take off the battery
2. take off the sticker hiding 2 screws that used to be behind the battery
3. unscrew every screw that you see on the back
4. take off the back
5. gently take off the chip. its safe unless your force it off
6. gently take off the slider part
7. unscrew the screws on the slider part
8. take off the 2 parts that are both beside each side of the LCD screen
9. now you can do anything you want
Posted on May 11, 2009
It is best to take the phone to a professional mobile service center and have them remove it for you.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | Samsung Car Charger for Fin, SGH-A117,...
May 23, 2010 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Aug 30, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Jun 10, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Jun 06, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Jun 05, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Mar 26, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Oct 24, 2008 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
501 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!