Question about LG M1962D Monitor
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Power off your monitor with POWER button
- Hold MENU button and keep it pressed while pressing POWER button
2. Press MENU button to enter Service menu
3. Change panel type
- Press SET button until PANEL text is yellow and press (-) two times to change it to LPL22W 4L
- Press MENU button to close the Service menu
- Press POWER button to power off your monitor and remove power cable for a minute and plug it in again
Posted on Jan 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2014 | LG M1962D TV
Apr 14, 2014 | LG 42LB5D 42 in. LCD Television
Jan 29, 2012 | LG M1962D Monitor
Nov 11, 2011 | LG 23LX1RV 23 in. TV/DVD Combo
Nov 04, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2011 | LG M1962D Monitor
Jan 18, 2011 | LG M1962D Monitor
Jun 10, 2010 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 06, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!