Why does the frfgidaire affinity washer has foul oder ?
Good Morning Friend,
I understand you have an odor in your Frigidaire Affinity washer, model# ATF7000E. Please try cleaning the inside of your washer by trying the following:
• Before cleaning the washer interior, unplug the electrical power cord to avoid electrical shock hazards.
• Dry around the washer door opening, flexible gasket, and door glass. These areas should always be clean to ensure a water tight seal.
• When extremely soiled items have been washed, a dirty residue may remain on the drum. Remove this by wiping the drum with a nonabrasive household cleanser. Rinse thoroughly with water.
• The plastic drum vanes may become stained from fabric dye. Clean these parts with a nonabrasive household cleanser. This prevents dye transfer to future loads.
To prevent the odor from coming back please try the following:
• Remove items from the washer as soon as the cycle ends. Excess wrinkling, color transfer, and odors may develop in items left in the washer.
• Periodically, wipe dry the bottom of the flexible gasket to remove lint and other debris.
• If there are no small children present, leave the door ajar to prevent odor build up and to improve venting of the unit.
I ask that you please follow up with a comment on the post, at your convenience, to advise if further troubleshooting is needed or if your appliances status has changed successfully. Hope this is helpful.
Jul 09, 2014 |
Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...