Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
My printer keeps coming up with "ink absorber almost full" and my undertanding is that once it is supposedly full then my printer is essentially rendered useless, are there any recent resets that will fix this as i have tried the old one posted from a while ago to no avail. Seems a shame to waste a perfectly good printer that has been excellent due to this. Thanks in advance.
I have used my mp470 for four years after useing this fix without a problem. Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Posted on Feb 12, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: White stripes down my page.
Make sure that the corona wire is clean (use a dry bristle haired artists paint brush or use the cleaning pad supplied with the printer) and making sure that the toner cart cleaner / scraper is not clogged or has some paper jammed on it. Also you can vacuum the Corona Wire with a domestic vac and the nozzle tool or a clean soft brush tool but make sure the printer is turned off before doing it.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
SOURCE: waste ink absorber is full,
CANON PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer has few common problems. Such as Driver CD lost, Scanner does not work, Connection problem etc. For find all these software solution just click here....
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
1:- Disconnect printer from AC power
2:- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and connect printer to AC power
3:- release the the POWER button
4:- Press the POWER button again
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2009 | Canon I960 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Mar 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP700 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Oct 20, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
1,070 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!