Question about Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection HDTV
The video light will not stop blinking reset dose not work
Did you try unplugging the t.v. for about 15 minutes and then plugging it back in. Sometimes this reset method works. If not, you need a new chassis, unless you are capable of repairing parts inside the chassis. I have the exact same t.v., and I have had the chassis replaced twice in 4 years. This particular model has bad chassis. The repair guy said he replaces several chassis in these on a daily basis. The chassis is basically the computer or hard drive of the t.v. If the green light blinks continuously, the computer is not booting up.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2017 | Magnavox Televison & Video
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 01, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 15, 2010 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Oct 27, 2009 | Dell UltraSharp 2001FP 20.1" LCD Monitor
Apr 23, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-65909 65" Rear Projection...
Dec 27, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-55809 55" Rear Projection...
Feb 12, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!