Question about Rival Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines

Open Question

Where can I buy a replacement carafe for my oster coffeemaker model 3307-33

Where can I buy replacement carafes for my oster coffeemaker model 3307-33?

Posted by Anonymous on


4 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Carafe Replacement

Medelco, Inc. Makes one.

It's their model number GL220

Posted on Jun 10, 2008

  • 368 Answers

SOURCE: Salton MEEX20B Espresso Machine with broken coffee carafe


Here is information about the Salton, Inc. customer servicesite for replacement parts or manuals. If they don't have them, they should knowwhere to send you (though if they don't, I'd seriously wonder about thecompany).

Go to

And click on "George Foreman" (lower-right portion of the page), it redirects you to a secure webpage where you can register.

Part of the page reads:
"Call toll-free or visit our websites for assistance if you need more help.

Parts & Accessories:
Phone: 1-800-738-0245 (Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., ET)

Product Warranty:
Service: 1-800-231-9786 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., ET)"

If I can be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it accordingly.

Thanks in-advance for using,


Posted on Jan 01, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Need a replacement carafe for JCPenney Cooks 12-cup coffeemaker

I broke my carafe for my cooks coffee maker and since I haven't found a replacement my husband removed the automatic stopper so the coffee comes out into any carafe.

Posted on Sep 11, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I find a replacement carafe for Cloer coffeemaker?

That's a tricky one but, you may be able to find one at;
Please come back and let us know if you found yours there or not.
~Thank you

Sep 11, 2014 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines

1 Answer

I need a new cup for my coffe maker!

If you mean the carafe, you're out of luck getting the original. A company called focus electrics handles replacement parts for this brand. Their parts page for this model lists nothing at all.

If you need a new carafe because yours is leaking, join the club. This seems to be a pretty common problem. You can try tightening the screws holding the gasket to the bottom.

If you don't mind losing the one-hand dispensing feature, you might try a universal replacement carafe which may fit. These are usually found with the coffeemakers at retail stores. Or you can buy a new coffeemaker. Sometimes the difference in price between parts and a new machine is pretty small.

Good luck, and thanks for using Fixya!

Feb 13, 2010 | Back to Basics CC500 12-Cup Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Coffee pot.

Make sure you are not using a paper filter and a gold tone filter at the same time.

Make sure the carafe lid is down all the way and that the center knob of the carafe lid is making contact with the spring at the bottom of the filter basket.

If the above conditions have been met, then decalcify your coffeemaker by running 1/3 carafe worth of vinegar and 2/3 carafe worth of water through your coffeemaker - use the self-clean button to do this - will take about 35 minutes.

Aug 23, 2009 | Cuisinart Coffeemakers

2 Answers

Need a replacement carafe for JCPenney Cooks 12-cup coffeemaker

You can find your replacement part on amazon... take a look: Amazon com 12 cup coffeemaker carafe. I hope this was helpful. Cheers

Mar 21, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines

1 Answer

Gevalia carafe

eBay has them. We don't sell anything. We are Fixya, we only supply information.

Gevalia Coffee Tea Maker Replacement Carafes eBay

Dec 05, 2017 | Gevalia CM-500 12 Cup Coffee Maker

2 Answers

Replacement carafe for a DCC 490?

Cuisinart will get you the right caraffe - that model was specific to Sam's/Costco/ BJ's, and the stores do not carry them.

Dec 20, 2008 | Cuisinart Coffeemakers

2 Answers

Dcc1100 carafe

You can get them at or by calling Cuisinart

Oct 25, 2008 | Cuisinart Coffeemakers

2 Answers

GE coffee maker #169103 replacement carafe

To all of you who are looking for the carafe that fits your coffee maker by GE: I just found one in a brand new one in a kitchen cabinet that I cleaned out. The only drawback is it's white, but it looks like the one pictured in your listing. Let me know if any of you would be interested in it.

May 17, 2008 | GE 106591 Coffee Maker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines Logo

Related Topics:

141 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Rival Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines Experts


Level 3 Expert

78289 Answers

Oloyede Monsuru

Level 3 Expert

1417 Answers


Level 3 Expert

1214 Answers

Are you a Rival Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides