Question about Reebok Exercise & Fitness
My treadmill keep so blowing its fuse what the most common fault that would cause this???
Posted on Jan 01, 2013
1) Reset the c. breaker from your outlet home.see if some wire is loose.
2) Do not use extension cord, the drop of voltage is not O.K for to keep running the treadmill.
3) Reset your c.breaker or fuse from your treadmill, is to the side of power button.
4) See internal some wires is loose.
5) Test the input voltage for 115 vac with a VOM., IF THERE ARE MISSING, you have problem with the c.breaker or transformer.
see the block diagram for illustration. sincerely. God bless you.
Posted on Feb 17, 2012
Just recieved my reebox irun treadmill and the arms won't lock into a upright position?? anyone know of ny tips or is it just a case of sending it back? thanks Darren
Posted on Mar 02, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2016 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jul 22, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 11, 2013 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Dec 15, 2012 | 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Jul 05, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 07, 2010 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Sep 30, 2009 | Reebok New York Giants Eli Manning Jersey
1,428 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!