Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Just a hunch. If external monitor is connected to computer when computer is turned on, video output is diverted to the external monitor. Turn computer on, without external monitor, then extend your desktop to an auxiliary video screen (monitor, TV , or projector.) Or you can configure your computer to use the internal LCD and the monitor. Check the graphics properties of the laptop.
Hope it helps.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Start, Control Panel, Display, Settings, in there you will see two monitor icons: the one with 1 it's the screen of your laptop, the one with 2 is the tv - click on it, in Screen resolution select exactly the resolution of your tv, tick the Extend option, click Apply, click OK.
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
Try to install Windows Vista instead because if you will be using XP there will be limited drivers under this link : http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html but if you Install Windows Vista you might have all the drivers compatible with it . You might also try to purchase a recovery cd for xp thru Fujitsu Technology Solutions: +44 (1344) 475125
Business hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00 GMT or locate you respective location thru this link
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
SOURCE: How do I remove the
Here is how you can remove the keyboard.
1. Power down and remove the Battery, this reveals 3 small cross-head screws.
2. Remove the 3 screws from the battery compartment.
3. Open the laptop and tilt the screen fully back i.e 180 degrees open.
4. Now you gently pries the cover off where the speaker grille and power switch is located.
5. The keyboard can now be slide forwards and tilted back on itself revealing the ribbon strip.
6. Where the ribbon connector is, gently slide the grey connector strip to the right, this releases the ribbon cable allowing the keyboard to be removed.
7. Refitting is the reverse of removal.
Posted on Dec 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2009 | Dishwashers
Oct 04, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2009 | Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. for DS
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: