After you delete very thing you have installed on your computer that has anything to do with your camera,
Download this and don't have your camera plug into your computer then install this it works....
: MR97310c Mini Digital Camera Drivers Version 2.03 All Functions work.zip
* Turn on your computer or reboot.(this ensures consistent starting point)
* Connect your camera to the PC using USB 1.1 cable.
* When the found new hardware window opens install drivers automatically.
* * the found new hardware window may open up more than once. If so then click install drivers automatically for each time it opens up.
* Double click the "PCCam" shortcut in your "All Programs" menu and follow directions.
If this does does not work ...
* Check to make sure the USB port is working properly in device manager.
* Make sure your computer is running a fully updated version of supported Microsoft Windows platform. Check computer properties for version of OS.
* Try having the camera turned on before connecting it to your computer.