Question about Vanguard International Tripod

1 Answer

Vanguard vt438 help!!! urgent

I ahve a vanguard vt 438 trikpod but unfortuantely my bag was recently stolen contatining the attachment at the top which fits the camcorder to the tripod. Based in the uk and need it pronot, rather than bying a new tripod please can anyone advise where i can jsut buy this bit online/ in stores. i also think that this model has been discontinued please can someone also send me the homepage for Vanguard, perhaps i could try and contact them direct. does vanguard make the smae bit for all their tripods? (sorry i don't know the name, its the bit with the screw in that comes off) please respond to my email thanks

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer
Re: vanguard vt438 help!!! urgent

Think you'll find its a QS29 adaptor which is used on other models. At least the one on mine is labelled QS29 and the pictures look the same. They seem to be available.

Posted on Nov 27, 2009

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do i place the camera on the tripoid as it does not have a screw connection on top

The tripod comes with a quick shoe, which has a screw connection. The camera, with quick shoe attached, is then inserted into the slot in the pan head.

Oct 22, 2010 | Vanguard (TRACKER1) Tripod

1 Answer

We had our camera stolen, it had the part to the Vanguard VT126 connection that connects camera to tripod. Where can we get another one of these parts?

Try for that part. There is listed the widest selection of quick releases and support more brands than any other web site I've seen.

Aug 20, 2010 | Vanguard International Tripod

1 Answer

I need a Vangaurd VT-112 Camra/scope top mount

Try for that part. There is listed the widest selection of quick releases and support more brands than any other web site I've seen.

Jul 21, 2010 | Vanguard VT112 Aluminum Digital Camera...

1 Answer

Have lost the plate for my vanguard vt-840 tripod

The part you are looking for is the Vanguard QS-10.

Get it via mail order here:

or ebay:

Mar 05, 2010 | Tripods & Monopods

1 Answer

Vanguard VT-114 (1993) tripod broken leg latches

Call Vanguard. They're sending me the lower latch and a foot free.

Nov 16, 2009 | Vanguard International VT-128 Tripod

1 Answer

Stolen Part on manfrotto 785B.

Hi there,
You can get the quick release replacement. You need the 785PL. Check this site for parts order.
Hope this helps and get you back into action.

Nov 01, 2009 | Bogen Communication Bogen / Manfrotto 785B...

3 Answers


If you have not found the part for your tripod you are looking for, I have the whole assembly complete, still in the original box.$50 and it's yours.

Jan 01, 2008 | Tripods & Monopods

Not finding what you are looking for?
Vanguard International Tripod Logo

Related Topics:

609 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Vanguard Tripods & Monopods Experts


Level 3 Expert

3283 Answers


Level 3 Expert

93796 Answers

mike t.

Level 2 Expert

252 Answers

Are you a Vanguard Tripod and Monopod Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides