Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
SOURCE: remote control code list
The Konig IR9982 is not a universal remote control so there is no code to make it work your Bush TV. It is actually a direct replacement (electronic clone) remote for some Hitachi models.
You will need a direct replacement for your particular model, try http://www.remotesreplaced.co.uk/television/remote-control-bush.htm
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
codes for grundig , 0331,1211,1221,1231,1241,1251,1261,1271,1281,1301,1311,1321,1331,1341,1351,2541,2551,
hope this helps .
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
With you sky remote follow the steps below:
RED + SELECT ( flashes twice )
now try the volume button. If this works then press SELECT to save. If not press TV and then volume again. Repeat this step until the volume works then dont forget to press the SELECT button to store the code.
Job Done. Please leave a thumbs
Little Dish Fitter
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
May 28, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2014 | Panasonic Viera TX-L39E6B 39" LED TV...
Sep 08, 2014 | Panasonic VIERA Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2011 | Panasonic Viera TX-32LX70 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 28, 2010 | Sony RM-V202 Remote Control
Jan 23, 2010 | Panasonic TX-32LXD1 32 in. LCD Television
Aug 18, 2008 | Panasonic VIERA TX-32LXD80 32 in. HD-Ready...
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!