Question about SanDisk Electronics - Others
I was downloading i file on my usb and suddenly i not recognized and i cant formatted and download many programs to format it but it give me this "there is no media the specified device" please help me .
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
TRY SOME OF THESE STEPS BEFORE YOU THROW IT
I devised these simple steps that tend to remedy quite a few issues with most USB portable / external hard drives and OTHER devices (though not always)
A few things to check but assumes USB and Windows for other interfaces / operating systems (mac/ Linux) similar steps may be adapted to suit.
1. Ensure it is connected directly to the computer to a USB 2.0 port not a USB 1.0 port as this can have effects on performance and reliability
2. Use only the cables that came with it NOT one that fits that may have been lying around or is longer. Not all USB cables are equal even though they should be)
3. Do not connect through an external USB HUB unless that hub is USB 2.0 AND has its own power supply.
4. Use ONLY the power supply that came with it if it has an external power supply Don’t use any other unless you know it has both the same voltage and current rating e.g. 12V 500mA anything rated below that would not work properly.
5. Always use the same port for connecting your devices. Some devices do not like being switched about. If switched they may want to install software / drivers again. This can be especially true if you move a HUB to another port
If you checked and fixed anything there and still have issues then check your hardware from CONTROL PANEL / SYSTEM / HARDWARE.
Any exclamation marks by hardware need fixing before you investigate any further
USB flash drives can fail for no apparent reason.
Sandisk Cruzers are especially bad for this.
USB hard drives should be treated with extreme care.
This is a real hard drive ! and knocks and bumps can quite literally kill them.
It is possible to remove drives from the enclosures in most cases and connect directly inside a PC to fully check it.
Note that if you hear a drive clicking or pinging this could be the worst thing you would hear.
Known as "The Click Of Death"
If none of the above steps help look at updating the drivers from the manufacturers web site in the support section.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Try this --
Download the HP disc format tool using this link--
After downloading the file you need to install this.
After installation,launch the software, and select the Flash Drive Letter and try formatting.
If this does'nt work,plz let me know and I'll give you one more alternative.
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
Just go to My Computer.right click on Manage.Then click on Disk Management.In the bottom tab you can see your pendrive.click on it get a new partiotion using NTFS.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
If you have an sd slot in your computer you can plug the card into sd slot start/computer/right click removable hard drive disk for sd card format
Posted on Mar 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2014 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 2GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 08, 2013 | SanDisk Cruzer Blade Usb Flash Drive 8 Gb...
Jan 16, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
May 27, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA3245/37 Digital Media...
Mar 30, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Mar 13, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Nov 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Sep 15, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Feb 06, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
2,604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: