Question about Android Apps
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2015 | Samsung Lands Phones
Mar 11, 2014 | Computers & Internet
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 13, 2011 | Symbol LS 2208 Barcode Scanner
Aug 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2009 | Zebra Symbol Technologies MC909X-G Series...
Mar 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2017 | Android Apps
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!