Question about Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Paper jam.
In each case it seems that it is a software corruption possibly caused by a windows update.
Do the following.
Switch off the printer.
Go to Start/Printers and Faxes/ click on remove printer.
Go to Control panel add/remove software
Remove ALL Epson modules
go to Start /Run in the filed type REGEDIT
go to Edit/Find in the Field type Epson RX620
Select and delete all entries that turn up
Shut down you Internet connection.
Disable all Anti Virus and Mal-ware protection
Reinstall Epson from disc following the prompts exactly.
Restart the Computer
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
SOURCE: paper jam error
I suggest you get a sheet of Card Stock (Heavy
paper) and place it in the feed way. Then press the print
button applying a slight amount of pressure on the Card Stock so it
will feed through the printer. The reason for this, is in some cases I
have been able to clear the paper track of debris that was deposited there
Worth a try, as I have fixed a number of printers this way, saving costly repairs.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
SOURCE: paper jam, with no paper jam!
try to re open again your machine and look very carefully inside remember even how small the paper it will still cause for a paper jam.
if not try to send it to a service technician to give a look to the printer head and rollers.
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
You may not see a paper jam.
This may work for you, it has worked for many here I given this advice so gave it a try it could work for you. Generally when this happens, something has fallen into the printer, or a piece of paper has been jammed in there.
First step, remove the ink cartridge, and turn the printer upside down and gently shake it, see if anything comes out.
If nothing goes, or you can't hear anything rattling around, get a piece of cardstock paper (60lb or heavier) and gently push this through the printer, to see if it will help push out what might be stuck in there.
And gave the rode that the ink slides on a good clean and maybe a bit oil on cloth and wipe the rod with it.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
on Sep 17, 2008 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Oct 12, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus R220 Photo Printer
Jun 14, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
May 25, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 12, 2007 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Dec 12, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2013 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: