Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I had a tech check it and can't fix it. Says he replaced the developer unit and also the drum and circuit board. Any suggestions!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Kyocera 1810 drum replacement
If you have some mechanical skills and a steady hand you can change the drum. However it worth the money to pay a "pro"to do it. Also you may want to replace the cleaning blade too.
1. Open the front cover - where the toner is.
2. Remove the black cover - 2 screws
3. Remove a little stopper at the bottom of the drum unit + 1 screw
4. Disconnect the drum unit cable.
5. Take off 2 screws which secure the Drum Unit.
6. On top of the Drum unit you should see 2 white plastic stoppers - front and back side ends - You have to push them inside to keep the cleanng blade away from the drum.
7. Remove the MCH assembley - 1 screw.
8. Remove the front separation claws + plate - 2 screws.
9. Remove the Drum Shaft
10. Replace the Drum
There are few details about how to manipulate a Drum - Do not touch the surface, do not expose it to intense light...
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
SOURCE: I have an Epson CX11NF.How
You have the correct information from http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/cx11n_/cx11n_pg.pdf on page 13.
An image Drum Cartridge is the same as the Laser Printer Photoconductor Developer.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 14, 2010
SOURCE: i have a Ricoh aficio
The TD sensor is reading an abnormal value, this could happen if no toner is getting into the developer unit or it could be a bad TD connection or TD failure. Would suggest checking to see if the toner supply path is working first. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
Check that the toner bottle is empty and most of the toner in the development unit is depleted.Add a new bottle of toner, run a forced toner until it looks good, then run td initialization.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
SOURCE: Developer leakage while copying
1. Check the spiral beneath the mag roller. The spiral is not a single piece. there is a joint in the edge (a lock). this may be worn out. You need to remove the mag roller to check this.
2. Check the grid of the main charger. Replace the main charger if required.
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 04, 2013 | Kyocera FS-4000DN Laser Printer
Feb 09, 2013 | Kyocera FS Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 10, 2011 | Kyocera FS-2000D Laser Printer
Drum unit non- installing error -
The drum unit is not installed or not installed properly.
Detaching and refitting the developer unit Procedure
1. Open the top cover.
2. Open the MP tray.
3. Remove the developer unit.
4. Check or replace the developer unit and refit all the removed parts.
Detaching and refitting the drum unit
1. Remove the developer unit.
2. Open the left side cover and then remove the waste toner box.
3. Unlock the drum unit lock and then remove the drum unit.
4. Check or replace the drum unit and refit all the removed parts.
I hope this is helpful,
Feb 25, 2011 | Kyocera FS-3900DN Laser Printer
May 07, 2010 | Kyocera Mita KYOCERA/MITA - FS-3900DN Mono...
Sep 14, 2009 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Nov 26, 2007 | Kyocera Mita FS 3800 Laser Printer
360 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!