My adobe reader cant open setup assistant exe. cause its not a supported file type, im on a mac osx,the disc that was included with my dynex wireless g router (setup assistants) says its not supported, so how do i continue installing my router ?
For mac computer there is not need to use the Cd assistance.
With the router connected to the router and modem, open the internet explorer. On the address field of your IE type 192.168.2.1.
- Click on Connection Type in the left hand column under Internet WAN heading. If asked to log in, live it blank and - Select PPoE if you have a dsl connection. Enter your password and click Submit
-Select Dynamic, then click on Next,
- Select MAc adress in the left hand column .
- Click on Clon Mac Address then Aplly Changes.Wait 25 seconds.
-Close the windows.
-Unplg the cable from the green port for about 1 minute then plug it back in.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just connect the computer wired on the computer your mac and no need to run the disc because it will not read it because the cd for linksys is good only for windows. You may OPEN safarri or IE browser, then try type on the address bar 192.168.1.1 - nothing for username and password is admin.
from there you may configure the router on what type of internet connection you have from you ISP, don't forget to save settings...