Question about Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock Radio
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Timex T158W Alarm Clock
Hold down the "buzzer", "radio" or "sound" buttons until you hear a beep and one of those words is blinking. then, use the arrow keys to go up and down by minute and only by minute (which means you are going to have to wait awhile if you want to change the time to many hours ahead or behind). When you get to the time you want, press enter.
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
SOURCE: Set Clock
This clock has 2 alarms to set Alarm 1, switch alarm 1 to the "set" position and make sure alarm 2 is pushed to the "off" "radio" or "cathedral" position, press and hold the "alarm" button on top while pressing the "f.fwd" or "rev" button to set the alarm....to set Alarm 2, do the opposite of the set buttons and repeat...to set the time just hold the time button down while pressing "f.fwd" or "rev"...hope that wasn't too confusing.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Regarding how to set the time on a T311T Clock:
1. Push down the Time button and hold until number start flashing.
Push the right arrow until the time advances to the time desired.
2 To set the date, push the date button and hold until date starts flashing. Push the right arrow until the date advances to desired date
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
SOURCE: lost manual for a timex t307s
Setting the Alarm 1 for AM/FM Radio
1. Press and hold the 2 Radio Alarm 1 Button. The display will flash and the Radio Alarm Indicator will appear. If
you do not begin setting the time within ten seconds of pressing the button, the display will stop flashing and you will
need to press the 2 Radio Alarm 1 Button again.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the wake time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, as shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the radio alarm time, while the display is still flashing you will need to select the station. First, press the
L Mode/DST Button to select a radio frequency. Next, select a station using the M Memory Set 1-6 Buttons. For
more information on programming radio stations into memory, see the Programming Radio Station Settings section of
this manual. Rotate the O Volume Thumbwheel to set the wake sound volume.
4. After setting the radio alarm wake time and sound, you will need to select the 7-5-2 setting. The 7-5-2 setting lets you
set the alarm for a full week, weekdays only, or the weekend. Before setting the alarm, be sure that the correct date
is set, as shown in the “Auto-Set” and Manual Time and Date Settings section of the manual. While the display is still
flashing, press the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the desired setting is shown.
5. After you have set the radio alarm wake time, sound, and 7-5-2 setting, press the 4 Enter Button. The Radio Alarm
Indicator will appear on the display, showing that the radio alarm has been set.
Setting Alarm 2 for Nature Sounds/Buzzer
1. Press and hold the 7 Nature Sounds/Buzzer Alarm 2 Button until the Alarm 2 settings and Sounds Alarm
Indicator appear on the display.
2. Press the 1 Reverse or 6 Forward Button to set the Alarm 2 time.
3. Use the L Mode/DST Button to select a nature sound or the buzzer to wake to. There is a choice of five sounds:
Sound #1: Ocean Surf
Sound #2: Birds
Sound #3: Brook
Sound #4: Wind Chimes
4. See Note #4 in the Setting Alarm 1 section for instructions on setting the 7-5-2 alarm setting for Alarm 2.
5. After you have programmed the Alarm 2 settings, press the 4 Enter Button or wait ten seconds to return to the clock
display. The Sounds Alarm Indicator will appear on the display, showing that the alarm is set.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2015 | Timex Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 16, 2012 | Watches
Feb 26, 2010 | Timex T5E501 Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50...
Feb 08, 2010 | Timex Expedition 84601 Wristwatch
Feb 07, 2010 | Timex Nature Sounds LED Clock Radio
Sep 27, 2007 | Timex T309TT Clock Radio
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!