Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ERROR 5800
1. Turn off printer.2. retaining button Stop/Reset (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will light up with green color.
3. let go button Stop/Reset, continuing to hold POWER.
4. press button Stop/Reset 2 times, while holding POWER button, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator is lit BY Solid GREEN - press Stop/Reset 4 times! (this is the key)
6.turn off printer by POWER button, then turn on.
7. You should be set. If it didn't work, try it again, slowly. It WILL work!
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
there are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 11, 2015 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 27, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 24, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2008 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!