How to pick the call from other extensions
I have downloaded several manuals for the Avaya by searching online, some are good basic user guides and some very technical. You can pick up a call in several different ways - here is a copy from the manual on call pick ups:
2.2.2 Call Pickup
If you hear another phone ringing, there are a number of ways that you can answer the call if you know the user, group
or line being called.
1.If already on a call, end the call by pressing Drop or put it on hold by either pressing Hold or pressing the
button which the call is on.
2.Press an idle Intercom or Call Appearance button.
· To pickup a call ringing at a particular extension:
Dial 6 followed by the extension number at which the call is ringing or parked.
· To pickup the longest waiting call in a pickup group:
Dial 66 followed by the pickup group number (1 to 4).
· To pickup the call ringing on a particular line:
Dial 68 followed by the two digit line number.
3. You can continue the call handsfree or switch to using the handset or headset (press the HEADSET button).
To Create a Call Pickup Button (ETR 18D/ETR 34D Phone)
1.At the phone press Feature 00.
2.Program Extension: is shown on the display.
3.Press the button that you want to edit or enter a number between 03 to 80 to select a button. The current setting
of the button is displayed.
4.Press the first intercom or call appearance button.
5.Dial 6 followed by the target extension number.
6.The button function is changed to Call Pickup followed by the target extension number.
· Exit programming by pressing Feature 00. You can also exit programming mode by lifting the handset, then
placing it back in the cradle.
To Use a Call Pickup Button
1.Press the Call Pickup programmed button
May 29, 2014 |
Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d