Question about Jenn-Air JGR8775QD Gas Kitchen Range
Nothing on the control panel works, can't see the time or control any of the buttons to the oven. Gas works and lights on the stove part. Had a power outage in the house. So far only the stove wouldn't come back, tried the sabbath cancel which didn't work. Tried unpluging it a few times.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yes , its much more labor intense but it can be done by venting it up through the wall then through the attic over to the side vents. Make sure to get flexable duct to pull up through the wall.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
Defective touch pad or clock (ERC)
Replace touch pad or clock (ERC). Touch pad is a more common problem.This simple test will help determine whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC (Clock).
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing.
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC.
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was.
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound).
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
You will need to replace the control board (clock assembly) on your unit. I see this all the time with power surges and it takes the control board out. Your model is a discontinued one and the part may need to be a special order. Here is a link to the part, call the number that is on the page and I am sure they may get it for you.
Posted on Nov 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2014 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Jun 05, 2017 | Jenn-Air Ovens
Oct 16, 2011 | Jenn-Air JJW8230D Electric Double Oven
Mar 18, 2010 | Jenn-Air JGW8130DD Gas Single Oven
Aug 11, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Jul 24, 2009 | Jenn-Air JES9800A Electric Kitchen Range
Jul 17, 2009 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Jul 13, 2009 | Jenn-Air Ovens
Dec 19, 2007 | Jenn-Air JDR8895AAS Dual Fuel (Electric...
Feb 27, 2018 | Jenn-Air JGR8775QD Gas Kitchen Range
Jan 17, 2009 | Jenn-Air JGR8775QD Gas Kitchen Range
Jun 04, 2017 | Jenn-Air JGR8775QD Gas Kitchen Range
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: