I need a Puk2 code for my samsung blackjackSGH i607
I was trying to turn on my fixed dialing for my blackjack and i put in (8) zero's 00000000 and it said wrong passwork i kept puting it in and now it;s asking for the old puk2 code and for me to put in a new one can anyone help me my IME code is:::352794012975159
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: I need a Puk2 code for my samsung blackjackSGH i607
Imei has noting todo with the sim card puk code
The puk code is sim card spesific it comes with the sim card when you get it or you can get it by calling your phone service provider of the sim card to get the puk code.
if you have entered the puk code wrong too many times you will make the sim card useless and you will have to contact your phone service provider for a new sim card, it will probably cost.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn off your phone, and remove SIM and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up
telling you to press exit, so hit the right softkey. Choose number 7
(or 8 or 9 work, I think). Your phone will reboot and your SIM will
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it. Power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes.