Question about SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can go to the main menu on your player and select which one you want to use at a time. Here is a manual that describes everything you need: http://www.sandisk.com/media/175960/clip_um_0608_eng.pdf
Page 6-7 has the menu options/controls that you can use to do that.
Posted on Oct 31, 2009
SOURCE: how do i remove the
You can download the clip+ firmware and replace the "a" with a "g".
basically you will rename the firmware file to "clppg.bin" once you
upgrade the firmware select English as the language and rest of world as
region and the fm radio menu selection will be removed.
Sansa Clip Firmware upgrade ..here ..
See the following list of suffix letter codes and effects ..here
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
You will need to manually reinstall the firmware from the Sansa Website
Current version is 01.02.15 (at this date 1/30/11)
On your clip the version number may be followed with an "a"
Your clip should be at least 50% charged or greater before following these steps
DO NOT use the Sansa Updater
1. Download the current firmware for your Clip+ from the Sansa Website
2. Save the zipped firmware (clipplus01.02.15.zip) to a folder you can easily locate (Downloads)
3. Create a new folder naming it what you wish.. (Sansa Firmware)
4. Open the downloaded zipped file(clipplus01.02.15.zip) using something like Winrar
5. Delete the file clpp_data.dat (This is the slot radio ad)
6. Extract/unzip the remaining file clppa.bin to the new folder (Sansa Firmware)
7. Plug in your Sansa Clip
8. Drag and drop (copy) the clppa.bin file into the internal memory or root of the clip
9. Unplug the clip from the USB port on your PC
10. The firmware will update and the media will refresh.. and you will no longer have the Slot radio Ad on your clip
I have three clips.. 2 of the 2 gb.. 1 of the 4 gb and now a plus 8 gb.. and yes..I too found the banner ad annoying as all get out.
Jan 18, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
May 14, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 22, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Oct 16, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P690UB CD Player
May 18, 2016 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 18, 2015 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!