Question about Samsung Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can try the master reset. WARNING: All of your data will be lost. That means your sms, notes, calendar, contact numbers, etc.
Please follow these instructions.
Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S hard reset
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 master reset
Posted on May 04, 2011
SOURCE: i forgot pattern unlock for
ou can Check Master Reset Code here http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/unlocking-services/rs1wp6/ To Unlock Your mobile from the Security or Password Lock,I unlocked My Mobile using the Master Reset Code,You can Check Master Reset Code for Your model mobile in the List there....
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
If you forgot the password or don't know the security code, You have to master reset the phone. Contact your service provider to get a master reset code at free of cost....You can also visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/ and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
SOURCE: forgot my unlock code pattern
HI service562 the only way to get your phone unlock is to use your gmail to unlock the phone. If you forgot it are don't know it you will have to reset your gmail pass word. Now you do have the option of doing a hard reset on your phone. .If you can't do the hard reset go to samsung 's website and they will give you a few other ways to do a hard reset for your phone. Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2016 | Cell Phones
Mar 19, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360M/DS -...
Dec 29, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2015 | Samsung GALAXY S4
Nov 05, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-i9070 Black...
Jun 25, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2011 | Google Android
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
698 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!