Have you tried the SD card in a digital camera? also is the card working correctly?
About the internet it will have to be correctly set up which means some fiddling around with the connections settings
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This model of the Axim X30 does not have built in wi-fi capability. You need to purchase a 802.11 b/g Wireless SDIO card.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT INSERT SDIO CARD INTO AXIM X30 BEFORE INSTALLING DRIVERS.
1. Connect the Axim X30 to your computer.
2. Establish a connection between the two devices using Active-Sync.
3. Insert CR-ROM which ships with the SDIO card in your computer.
4. Follow instructions for installing Driver an Utility.
5. Install SDIO card into the SD slot on the Axim X30.
Al i can say is good luck, flash doesnt work on these, as far as i have found, you can put movies on an SD card and play them in media player , or there is a nifty program called pocket tv that works good. the only online video i have found that works is on MSN mobile, sorry it an old little machine and cant really do the graphics requirements
I would think it is having more trouble with the adapter than the actual card. It could also be the storage size of the card that is the problem as well. Try a regular 2GB SD Card and see if it works. If it does, then it is probably just the adapter.
You have two ways:
1) Install the ActiveSync (Version 4.2 is recommended) PC Software with your PC first Next, you connect your Axim to your PC. Then you install the software or game into your PC. it will also install into your Axim automatically thru Sync process.
2) Or install the software or games into your External SD Memory card thru USB SD Card reader. Then put your sd memory card into your Axim and run the software or game. The 2GB or 4GB SD Card is reccommended since the game or software sometime is huge.
I hope it is help.
Since a SD memory card is about the same size [width and thickness] as a Memory Stick, I doubt there will ever be an adapter available between these two formats. There just isn't any room unless they came up with a very large adapter which would stick out and be unwieldly.
You can get Compact Flash adapters (which are much larger) from a company called Pretec for about US$59.00, plus I'm sure there are others. I use a full sized PC Card adapter on my laptop to convert between the SD Memory card for my Axim X5 and the SmartMedia card for my digital camera and MP3 player.