Question about LG Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Had the same problem, turned out it was due to a faulty capacitor on the inverter board, 680uF 25V (105 celsius rated). Simple to fix once you have the unit dismantled and the correct replacement part. Two screws hold the shroud on, but you need to be careful with an (old) credit card levering it off.
Unit is now working fine.
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
This error means waste ink counter is full.
1. Start with printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. Release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. let green light blink until printhead has finished moving.
6. Press resume
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
Hi, I could not get it to work using the other ways, Also I am not sure if this might help I am in Australia region 4 and the below worked for me
(1) Make sure there's no disc in the system and turn it off. Turn the system on again and it will display a "no disc" message on your TV.
(2) Use the remote control: press the "PAUSE" button and then key in the code "314159"
(3) Your TV then displays a menu for choosing the desired region. Select "0" to make your unit an all region player.
(4) Press the "PAUSE" button again.
(5) Turn the system off and wait a few moments before restarting.
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 15, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2009 | LG DP771
Sep 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2008 | LG Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
Nov 02, 2007 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: