Question about Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front Load Washer
Runs but does not get any heat?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Unplug the dryer first. Then remove the back cover on the dryer. You will find the red reset button underneath the dryer drum. If the button has been tripped, you will feel and hear it click when you press it in. I would suggest that you vacuum out any dust or lint that has collected inside the unit before replacing the cover.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
SOURCE: TURN OFF ALARM
Assuming you have allready checked the operators manual, check again on page 19 for "Accoustic Signal". To deactivate the signal select a program press two of the option buttons and hold until a short signal is emitted. There you have it.
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Absolutely those dryer sheets are the root of all evil....I would also recommend a good vent brush to clean your dryer vent.
Follow these steps, it worked for me:
1. use a shop vacuum to clean out the dry vent or a vent brush.
2. Clean your lint filter with windex, hot water and and soft bristle brush.
If this doesnt work try running the until disconnected from the vent for a cycle to isolate the vent as your issue.
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
SOURCE: Bosch nexxt 500 series dryer
I had the same trouble after moving to a new house, I first thought I had a voltage problem. It turns out that the heating coil has a high temp re-setable switch in side the back - lower right side. the sencor has 2 screws, I took it out and cleaned off the lint and now have dryed 5 loads with 0 issues. looks like a flaw in design that would allow lint to get in the heating coils!!!!! I think I'm going to look for a new dryer before I burn down the house!!
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Dryer
Mar 01, 2012 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC8320US Electric Dryer
Jun 28, 2011 | Dryers
Apr 23, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Plus Dryer
Mar 01, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC 3300 Electric Dryer
Dec 22, 2017 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC 6300 Electric Dryer
Apr 27, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC3521UC Gas Dryer
Jan 24, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Dryer
Jul 30, 2007 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC 3300 Electric Dryer
Aug 08, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
385 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: