Question about Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front Load Washer
Runs but does not get any heat?
SOURCE: TURN OFF ALARM
Assuming you have allready checked the operators manual, check again on page 19 for "Accoustic Signal". To deactivate the signal select a program press two of the option buttons and hold until a short signal is emitted. There you have it.
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Absolutely those dryer sheets are the root of all evil....I would also recommend a good vent brush to clean your dryer vent.
Follow these steps, it worked for me:
1. use a shop vacuum to clean out the dry vent or a vent brush.
2. Clean your lint filter with windex, hot water and and soft bristle brush.
If this doesnt work try running the until disconnected from the vent for a cycle to isolate the vent as your issue.
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
You first of all need to check the pump filter.
This should be located at the botom front right of washer.
Look for a drop down flap or cover, once located, unscrew filter anti-clockwise to remove and clean.
The pump itself is directly behind the filter housing, check there is nothing stuck in the housing.
This should solve the prob.
Please leave feedback for my solution.
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Testimonial: "I submitted a question and got a very quick response. The response was useful and enabled me to make the repair myself. Thank-you!"
First, unplug your washer. After that find the little round plate below your drum opening on the exterior of the washer. It should have a small hole in it. Use something to gently push trough this hole and twist the cover off, Inside there you will find the drain access. Be careful, if there is water in your drum this will make a mess when you unscrew the drain access. Take the usual precautions and unscrew the drain access slowly until it is off. Remove any obstructions and replace access door and cover. Clean up any mess and plug back in your washer and try again. takes about thirty minutes to an hour depending on how much water is in the drum.
Posted on Sep 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Dryer
Mar 01, 2012 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC8320US Electric Dryer
Jun 28, 2011 | Dryers
Apr 23, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Plus Dryer
Mar 01, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC 3300 Electric Dryer
Sep 05, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC 3300 Electric Dryer
Apr 27, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC3521UC Gas Dryer
Jan 24, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Dryer
Jul 30, 2007 | Bosch Nexxt WTMC 3300 Electric Dryer
Aug 08, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: