a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The icon that looks like a stack of pancakes is the one for the hard disk drive and the indicator with the icon flickers or lights whenever there is hard disk activity. The reading / writing of large files will cause the hard disk drive activity indicator to light almost steadily until the file reads / writes have completed. There are two icons that look like little padlocks. One has the character 1 and the other has letter A. The padlock icon with the 1 in the middle is the indicator for NumLk or Numeric Keypad lock. Pressing the Fn key and the key with NumLk on it turns the Numeric Keypad on and off. When it is on, pressing the keys for UIOJKL will enter 456123 facilitating entry of numbers with the keys arranged as a keypad along with the top row of keys 789. Finally, the padlock icon with the A in the middle is the Caps Lock indicator which lights when the Caps Lock key is pressed allowing subsequent presses of letter keys to be capitals without having to press the shift key. Pressing Caps Lock a second time turns off the Caps Lock. Similarly, a second press of Fn and NumLk turns off the NumLk.
All things are possible but it isn't likely the bar is bent. Are you getting fairly large chips or sawdust? Try raising the rear of the saw a little when she quits cutting. so you have a small contact area instead of a wide flat cut. Run a flat file at an angle along both edges of the bar to remove any wire edge. Let me know what you find you have piqued my curiosity. Lou
IN MENU--> SELECT BLACKBERRY LOGO BUTTON--> SELECT SHOW ALL.
1.To hide a Home screen icon, complete the following steps: Select an icon on the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone. Press the Menu key. Click Hide Icon. . 2.To show a hidden icon on the Home screen, complete the following steps: Select an icon on the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone. Press the Menu key. Click Show All. 3.After the Show All option has been selected, to show a hidden icon, complete the following steps: Select the transparent icon on the Home screen that you want to make visible. Press the Menu key.Cancel the Hide Icon selection. 4.If not able to find Install Blackberry desktop Manager ...Take Backup.. reinstall the application from application loader in Blackberry Desktop Manager
Did you mean the account control code ( 3 digits code ) ? If you forget this code, either you disable the account control mode or change the old user accounts. Here's how :
1. Enter the USER MODE PROGRAM by pressing and holding the Light key indicator ( the white half circle ) at the bottom left of the machine.
2. After the all the lights at the panel goes off ( except the quantity copy display, it will show 3 lines ). press 10 with the 10 key and START, change the value from 1 to 0 and press START again to save the value. THIS IS DONE TO DISABLE THE ACCOUNT CONTROL MODE.
3. If you want to show the user account and cange it to a new account, repeat the above step but enter 12 instead of 10 and press START. It will shows you your current user accounts ( up to 20 accounts ). If you still want the old user account, remember that code and press the light exposure key 1 more time withou holding it.
4. If you want to change the old user accounts, after the machine shows you the user acccount press START and input the new 3 digits code and START again.