Question about RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
Contrast must stay less then one third to have normal color and colors are very cartoony. cleaned mirror and screen and insides which helped alot but color is horrible and screen burn just sticks out more. is it just projector tubes in need of replacement?
I solved the problem by connecting a VCR to the TV and surfed the tv channels with the vcr remote, some how the new video input cables and the vcr solved this problem for me. I just set the tv on Video Input 1 and use the VCR. It wasn't as hard as I thought the problem was, just poor signal.
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 09, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 08, 2011 | LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
[CE40] Image quality control test pattern abnormality
(1) Use "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576)"to check the abnormal occurring condition for each color.
(2) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / Low-density pattern (05-391-0 to 3)" to
check if the low-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color. The values under 320 for Y, M
and C, and under 220 for K are defined as low-density pattern abnormality.
(3) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / High-density pattern (05-390-0 to 3)" to
check if the high-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color and identify the color which
pattern is abnormal. If the value is 630 or above, it is defined as high-density pattern abnormality.
(4) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "0" (Invalid).
(5) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)".
(6) Output the image quality control test pattern (04-270) more than one time and check the patch of the color identified in step (3) to see if the image is abnormal.
(7) Replace the image quality sensor.
(8) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "1" (Valid).
(9) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)" and make sure it is
completed normally. (Error [CE40] does not appear.)
(10) Clear all "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576).
Apr 12, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 29, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Feb 14, 2009 | Philips 42PFL3603D 42 in. LCD TV
Oct 05, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2008 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: