Question about Kenmore 24 in. 15932 Built-in Dishwasher
We just moved in and inherited the Kenmore Quiet Guard 2 dishwasher. Works fine but recently dishes have been coming out dirty. So I went to wash out the filter but can't find it. Dumb question I'm sure but needs answering!
Not a dumb question,
is the bottom dishes coming out clean? there is a chopper that breaks and will trap food and not clean the top rack.it is not easy to replace.but not impossible.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
I have a Quiet Guard 4. Same problem so will describe my solution.
1. Remove bottom basket. Remove top basket.
2. Remove bottom washing arm. Unscrew (Gently but firmly) the centre post. Lift arm assembly up and out.
3. Remove overhead conduit. One screw at back, one at top (Philips #2 bit). Rotate whole assembly 45 deg right (Clockwise) and lift off of centre post.
4. Remove centre post (Pull straight up). Remove 4 screws (Star T-20 bit). Lift whole assembly out. Pop off screen and clean.
5. Remove cap over cutter/chopper. There is a single screw at front left (under assembly removed in 4). Remove screw (Star T-15 bit) and cap (Needs some wiggling to free it up). Remove cutter and filter. It is on a spring loaded pin. Pull the cutter blade foreward and then the filter disc straight up. Clean thoroughly as it may be the cause of your problems.
Reassimble. Good luck!
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2014 | Kenmore Dishwasher With Ultra Wash And...
Aug 22, 2014 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Jan 10, 2011 | Kenmore 24 in. 16039 Built-in Dishwasher
Jan 10, 2011 | Kenmore 24 in. 15932 Built-in Dishwasher
There are three common problems that cause the Soap Dispenser or Cup not to open. I have a tip that will explain these problems in detail....
Dishwasher Repair Problem Detergent Cup does not Open
Jan 05, 2011 | Kenmore 24 in. 15932 Built-in Dishwasher
Nov 11, 2010 | Kenmore 24 in. 15932 Built-in Dishwasher
Jul 01, 2009 | Kenmore 24 in. 17482 / 17484 / 17489...
Feb 06, 2009 | Kenmore 24 in. 15689 Built-in Dishwasher
Dec 09, 2008 | Dishwashers
May 10, 2014 | Kenmore 24 in. 15932 Built-in Dishwasher
2,351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: