T-mobile dash text problem
You can not recover lost texts. once gone, they are gone.
Try to get credit from your provider.
To correct issue do a hard reset:
The T-Mobile Dash™ includes a button sequence which can be utilized to perform a hard reset. This method is much more difficult to do but it will perform the reset if the menu options are not available.
Note: Before attempting this procedure make sure to backup your data using ActiveSync. All unsaved data will be lost.
1. Power the device off by pressing and holding the Power key.
Note: If device is unresponsive remove the battery.
2. With the phone off press and hold both soft keys (The two keys directly under the screen, used to open menus.)
3. While continuing to hold the soft keys, press and hold the Power button for 1-2 seconds.
4. Continue holding the soft keys until you see a message that starts with This operation will delete….
5. Release the soft keys.
Note: If you see the standard boot up screen load steps 2 and 3 were not performed correctly.
6. A boot splash screen will appear, followed by a black screen prompting: Press Send to restore factory defaults, Other keys to quit
7. Press the Send key.
8. When prompted to powercycle device, select Ok
Note: Once the hard reset is performed it could take up to a few minutes to completely boot back up.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Jun 15, 2009 |
T-Mobile Dash Smartphone