Question about Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
where is the ink absorber even located? I see some object with a flashlight looking to the far right? Is that it? How do you access it and where do you get a new one to change it?
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
Error 5B00 refers to the waste ink absorption pads.
Inkjet printers have a fibrous pad inside them that collects the waste ink from cleaning the print head. Over time, this pad fills up with ink and can no longer hold any more. When this occurs, the printer indicates error 5B00.
Replacing the waste ink absorption pads is something an authorized canon service facility can take care of for you.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 05, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 16, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
1,638 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: