Question about HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Issue 1.Wiper blade(cleaning blade) faulty. Wiper blades work is to clean on the surface of the drum. If it is not cleaning properly, vertical lines will appears on print outs.. This is internal part of the cartridge and needs to replace for this issue.
Issue 2. If drum surface(OPC coating) worn out same issue arises, but its easily visible.. If you can replace it or contact refiller
Posted on Feb 09, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The link below will provide you with all the necessary information to fix issues related to the HP Laserjet 2420 Printer
HP Laserjet Troubleshooting
Also, try the steps below.
1. Turn the printer off, and turn it on again.
2. Force a calibration by selecting CALIBRATE NOW from the Print Quality Menu.
1. Press example (Select) to enter the MENUS.
2. Press example (Down Arrow) to highlight CONFIGURE DEVICE.
3. Press example (Select) to select CONFIGURE DEVICE.
4. Press example (Down Arrow) to highlight PRINT QUALITY.
5. Press example (Select) to select PRINT QUALITY.
6. Press example (Down Arrow) to highlight CALIBRATE NOW.
7. Press example (Select) to select CALIBRATE NOW.
8. Wait for the printer to calibrate.
3. Perform a cold reset on the printer.
1. Turn the printer on.
2. Watch the control panel.
3. When the memory starts counting, press and hold the green example (Select) button.
4. Continue holding the green example (Select) button until the Ready, Data, and Attention lights flash once, and then stay on steady.
5. Release the check button when the Ready, Data, and Attention light are on steady. The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE.
6. Press example (Down Arrow) button once. The control panel will display COLD RESET.
7. Press example (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
If this issue persists, contact an HP-authorized service or support provider. ( 1-800-474-6836 )
If the Toner is newly purchased and it is because of faulty toner, HP will replace it for no charges.
* Please rate this solution with Thumbs up and Testimony to help us improve providing support
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2015 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Aug 04, 2014 | Canon IR 3300 Digital Copier
Apr 02, 2014 | HP P2035N LaserJet Monochrome Printer
Jun 05, 2012 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Dec 14, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2500L Laser Printer, up...
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One ...
Jul 14, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4600dn Color Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Oct 18, 2007 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!