Question about Reebok Exercise & Fitness
I have a Reebok RT100 ,it started to get hot on the right, over what looks like a coil and started to smell,then cut out. It will now only run with no load, advice please.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) LUBE THE DECK BELT,this produce enough friction for shut down.
2) test the drive belt and replace it. if is necessary.
3) Test the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair.
4) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
5) See any wires is loose, and tight 6)See if there som animal inside that bit some wires.!
6) Run the software calibration for diagnose, and troubleshooting, and fix it.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on May 07, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jan 19, 2014 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jan 22, 2013 | Treadmill Doctor Reebok S 9.80 Treadmill...
Apr 28, 2012 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Jun 11, 2011 | Oldsmobile Alero Cars & Trucks
May 07, 2011 | Randall RT Series RT100H 100W Tube Guitar...
Aug 01, 2009 | Whynter FX-6SW Free Standing Hot & Cold...
May 26, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDG5500AW Gas Dryer
Feb 11, 2009 | Reebok 8050 ES Treadmill
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!