Question about HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
My scanner jams everytime I feed more then 1 page through the tray. How can I fix this?
If the problem is ALWAYS, can be caused by an error in the configuration of the white paper size. That is, the printer has a conflict of comparing the original document size and the size of the white paper.
If the paper has left marks from objects obstructing the paper path. This alone can resolve the paper feeding disarm until you check that the sensors are free of obstructions.
You can also clean and well make sure they are free of any problems and ensure that the paper path goes smoothly.
Try also check the good condition of the rubber paper feed, paper separation and drag.
Posted on Feb 28, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: 13.01.00 paper jam tray 2
The pickup rollers are worn out. Replace them and your problem will be gone. While you are sourcing them, use some alcohol. This may give them a little more life.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
From the control panel of the printer, do the following:
1. arrow down once to highlight the 2nd item: "paper handling".
2. press the check button (turquoise color) to select this option.
3. arrow down 2x's until you highlight the "tray 2 size".
4. hit the check button to select this item.
5. You should see a size that is "letter" and there should be a ' * ' asterisk which means that is the default setting. If you see other paper sizes as well, then arrow up or arrow down to highlight the preferred size, and then press the check button to insert the asterisk ' * ' which will set that as the default.
6. you change the paper type as well as paper size for the other trays in the same fashion. Most HP printers will select paper according to the SIZE as well as the TYPE. The printer can "sense" the paper size in the paper cassette tray by the stops that hold the paper. Therefore the printer will choose that paper based upon the SIZE and what you define as its type.
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2014 | HP Color LaserJet 1600
Jun 05, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Jun 12, 2012 | HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
May 07, 2010 | HP M2727NF Laserjet Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4L Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1022 Printer
May 07, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!