Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Press the Home button and see if it will go to the settings menu. If it will, change the USB Mode to Auto. If it won't, hold in the power on/off button for 15 seconds to reset the player, and try again.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
You can go to the main menu on your player and select which one you want to use at a time. Here is a manual that describes everything you need: http://www.sandisk.com/media/175960/clip_um_0608_eng.pdf
Page 6-7 has the menu options/controls that you can use to do that.
Posted on Oct 31, 2009
You mean it hangs up at pause mode and you can't turn off you device? if so, push up/press power button and hold for 10 to 20 seconds until the device turn off.
Then, turn on. if it' working. You should update new firmware.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
In addition to playing music, all Sansa MP3 players feature integrated microphones for voice recording.
Polka Dot images/Polka Dot/Getty images
You know you want one
Young, old, have some fun
Drop the contract
Top carrriers, same great plans
Cases, cables and much more
Everything you need to push play
Functional and snazzy
Get a better picture
Charge and power your devices
Capture those memories
Shoot photos like the pros
Connect all your devices
Protection you can afford
Movies and TV from the Web
Your sound, your way
Indoor and outdoor sound
Stay ahead of the storm
Keep informed, stay in the loop
Microcontrollers for your build
BIY = Build it Yourself
Out with old, in with new
Jan 22, 2015 | SanDisk Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 19, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
You will need to manually reinstall the firmware from the Sansa Website
Current version is 01.02.15 (at this date 1/30/11)
On your clip the version number may be followed with an "a"
Your clip should be at least 50% charged or greater before following these steps
DO NOT use the Sansa Updater
1. Download the current firmware for your Clip+ from the Sansa Website
2. Save the zipped firmware (clipplus01.02.15.zip) to a folder you can easily locate (Downloads)
3. Create a new folder naming it what you wish.. (Sansa Firmware)
4. Open the downloaded zipped file(clipplus01.02.15.zip) using something like Winrar
5. Delete the file clpp_data.dat (This is the slot radio ad)
6. Extract/unzip the remaining file clppa.bin to the new folder (Sansa Firmware)
7. Plug in your Sansa Clip
8. Drag and drop (copy) the clppa.bin file into the internal memory or root of the clip
9. Unplug the clip from the USB port on your PC
10. The firmware will update and the media will refresh.. and you will no longer have the Slot radio Ad on your clip
I have three clips.. 2 of the 2 gb.. 1 of the 4 gb and now a plus 8 gb.. and yes..I too found the banner ad annoying as all get out.
Jan 18, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Sep 25, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Feb 11, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!