Question about Connectify
I use a usb 3g modem, and it seems connected and all is well, but as long as connectify is installed I dont get any internet connection. Worked well few hours ago and works well on my other laptop!
This problem is likely being caused by something that Connectify installls called the Connectify Lightweight Filter, which you can find if you right-click on your USB modem connection and select 'properties'. There is a list which says 'Connect using the following items:" and it is in there. Un-check it, and that should work fine, at least it did for me. The bigger question, which I am looking for an answer to, is how to get Connectify to work with my 3G USB dongle, without creating this problem.
Posted on Apr 05, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have got a normal
restore your pc at an earlier time by using safemode..press F5 upon boot then choose safe mode..now restore system at an earlier time using system restore..
Posted on Jul 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 24, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 18, 2011 | Connectify
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Oct 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2009 | D-Link 3G Mobile DIR-451 Router
Nov 21, 2013 | Connectify
2,831 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: