I bought a nokia N72 phone 2 weeks ago.But recently i am facing a problem with my headset HS-31 which comes along with the phone.The problem is that sometimes while listening music sound comes only from one side.To solve this temporarily sometimes i have to reconnect it............Someone plz help me out.......plz suggest me a permanent solution.......are these type of headset defective by origin...........plz help.............
I m also facing same problem in my n72 phone and battery back up is also nt gud.....i dont undertand how to transfer data thru data cable......one end is to connct wid phone nd other is to wid usb..bt how to do i m nt nt able to manage it needs some other wizrds also ....i dont knw much please do reply me....
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello,please kindly follow the instructions below,
1.put on the bluetooth headset and as well the nokia N72 phones bluetooth
2.then use the nokia N72 to search the bluetooth,if found you would be asked to enter a passkey,then enter 0000 or 1111 there your headset and nokia N72 has been paired,there you can start to make good use of your device.
3.if your nokia does not pair the headset,then follow the steps below.
MENU>SETTINGS>PHONE SETTINGS>CONNECTIONS>BLUETOOTH>OPTIONS>SHOW AVAILABLE TO ALL>CLICK YES AND SAVE.
you are better after that to enjoy your device.
there is something wrong with ur headset connector which at the bottom of ur phone.may be inside phone where it connects on PCB, there have some problem with its connection. better u take it to technician for better solution.it need to be repaired.
all i can ask you is ... the following
1) open the ear piece of the non working .. then take a multimeter (keep meter in resistance mode) and check the resitance if its good it will show you.. apx 32 0hm and if its showing you 0 or .1 or below 16 ohms..
2) after you disconnect the speaker.. the broken one that is... chek the cable connectivity.. or rather continuity.. for this keep the meter in continuity mode the pervious resistance mode.. then take one wire and connect one prob from meter to it.. and take the other prob and connect ti too the pins of the cnnector.. ( here is there are 4 pins dedicated to the ear phone.. 2 for each.. nd they are towards the end sid.. just below the # key.. frm # key the last 4 pins connectors are for audio.. ) check the.. pins on the cord connector not the phone..
i hope you can find what wrong with your... head set now.. and yeah
if the speaker is out jsut replace both the ear piece with sony or aiwa earphones.. it wil work best
if your cable is gone then all the best buy a new