Question about OKI C7300 Led Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 980: Fatal Error
From the Service Manual:
*Error by media
clinging to the fuser
*Media has clung to the fuser.
Replace the fuser unit.
Before you replace the fuser, take it out and check for a piece of stuck label, paper, etc. You can spin the fuser roller by turning the gear on the side.
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
SOURCE: oki c7300
Error 051 is a CU fan error.
It is solved by first replacing fan then the CU board.
I would call the seller or 1-800-OKIDATA
If you're comfortable with a screwdriver I would take the cover off
and look at the fan to see if anything is obstructing the flow.
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
SOURCE: 161 fatal error C7300
Try this - WARNING - will reset everything to factory defaults
The machine must be put back into "Shipping Mode" in order for the consumable counters to reset.
In order to place the printer back in "Shipping Mode" do the following:
1. For the C72/74/92/94 models, hold the (1) and (5) keys down, for the C73/75/93/95 hold (0), (1), (6), and (7), while turning the printer power on. (Hold until "MAINTENANCE MODE" is displayed)
2. Press (0) five times until "ENGINE DIAG MODE XX.XX" is displayed.
3. Press the (2) and (4) keys simutaneously, "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 3" should now be displayed.
4. Press the (5) key once, "LOCAL PARAMETER SET" should now appear on the display.
5. Press the (6) key three times until "FACTORY WORKING MODE" is displayed.
6. Once "FACTORY WORKING MODE" is displayed, press (3) once so "Shipping Mode" (Fuse Cut Enabled) is displayed in the bottom line.
7. Next press and hold (3) & (7) together, until "Shipping Mode" stops flashing.
8. Power the printer off and back on, now the printer will reset the consumable counters.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2016 | OKI C Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 16, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | OKI C7300 Led Printer
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!