Question about iSymphony LED26iF50 26 TV
The wide screen doesnt cover the hole screen i want to know how
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have tobuy and try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.
Look inside at the power supply board to see if puffed up caps like these.
Posted on Apr 03, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Sep 27, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 21, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2012 | iSymphony LC22iH90 22 LCD TV
Jul 27, 2011 | Vizio VW32L 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 24, 2011 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Apr 22, 2010 | HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook
Jun 30, 2008 | Samsung LN-S4692D 46 in. LCD HDTV
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: