Question about Toys
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This type of helicopter uses a fixed pitch blade. Have you recently replaced one or all the blades? If the blades are correctly positioned then once the motor comes to speed, the pitch of the blade creates enough lift to overcome the force of gravity. The problem you're having can only be that the motor is not coming to speed or the blades have been replaced but the pitch is now at the wrong angle.
Posted on May 13, 2010
Had the exact same problem. Found the solution on an Amazon posting:
1. To enable this function make sure both remotes and both helicopters are off.
2. Set the first remote's channel switch to the leftmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the s107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
3. Turn the helicopter that you would like to bind to the remote on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the helicopter should respond to this remote.?
4. Next, to enable the second helicopter, set the second remote's channel switch to the rightmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the S107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
5. Turn the second helicopter on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the second helicopter should respond to this remote.?
This worked for us.
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Testimonial: "excellent help. thanks a ton. now we'll just hope for no mid-air collisions. appreciate it!"
In the controller unit (the controller holds the 6 AA batts) there is a compartment just under the green charge light. Open the compartment by sliding the compartment door down in the direction of the arrow. This will expose a wire with a white plug on the end of it. Insert this plug into a socket found on the underbelly of the helicopter next to the on/off switch. On the controller, turn the switch to the 'on' position. The red and green light on the controller will light, indicating it's charging. After about 15 minutes, the green light will go out, indicating that the helicopter is fully charged.
Posted on Jan 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2014 | Electric 3CH Mini Sport RTF RC Helicopter...
Feb 06, 2013 | Toys
Aug 08, 2011 | xheli Exceed RC 24Ghz WarHawk 300 4Channel...
Jan 19, 2011 | Jumbo RC JUMBO HELICOPTER
Nov 08, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial New Syma S107 Radio...
Mar 28, 2010 | Jumbo RC JUMBO HELICOPTER
Jul 07, 2009 | RC Exceed Rc Eagle 50 Rc Helicopter...
Mar 16, 2009 | Walkera HM5#10 RC Helicopter
Feb 28, 2009 | Esky Flight Simulator R/c Helicopter Kit
341 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!