Question about OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Copier has C440 when you turn it on.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you need parts to fix the heater. the heater is the part that fuse the ink to the paper.
since part of print is not fused to the paper. I am assuming at this time it must have multiple heater in the machine.
go to the link and see if they can sell you the heater you need.
good luck on finding parts.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
SOURCE: error code c440
Hello sir; C440in this machine,it means fuser unit problem, but it can be reset the procedure as follow;
1, hold down "0" and "8" keys while turn on the power.
2, enter 400 press start.
3, enter 0 press set or enter.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: 0501 error with Oce' 7056
Well, error 0501 is low toner concentration problem
fill new toner and then off and on main switch many time, if the problem persists then you need to check the toner motor.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
SOURCE: OCE TDS600 Error Codes
It might need a new fuse which is located where the hot wires are when the paper feeds through or it might need a circuit an Ormon G3NE-220 TL-US load 20A 240VAC 50/60hz input 24 VDC.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Hi how are you this is jack ...(email@example.com)..
Dear follow the procedure
[C440] Fuser abnormality after abnormality judment.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
Posted on Aug 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2015 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 08, 2015 | Toshiba E-Studio 305 Digital Copier
Apr 28, 2014 | Toshiba E-studio 352 Digital...
Apr 19, 2013 | OCE 3140 Copier
Feb 07, 2012 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 08, 2009 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
378 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: