Question about O2 Xda II mini
Hello All! I did not drop my 'mini' but for some reason, the phone part will not work. I can't connect to my network. I did try using other SIM cards but the problem is still there. Tried a soft and hard reset serveral times. No go. I also tried tinkering with the phone settings. Did try the manual and automatic setting for the network. Still won't work. Help. Thank you guys very much.
Hi i was also having the same problem but i installed radio version 1.13 for my mini and the problem is somewhat solved though not completely
Posted on May 21, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Mar 01, 2011 | Sony Ericsson P1i
Feb 15, 2011 | i-mate SPL Smartphone
Jun 13, 2010 | Audiovox PPC 6700
Feb 04, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Apr 27, 2009 | O2 XDA Flame Smartphone
Nov 04, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Apr 20, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
1,496 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: