Question about Universal Remote Control Osiris Complete Control Universal Remote
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: can't program mx-700 remote
I just had the same issue and solved it- its pretty easy as it turns out. check out
This is the previous model owners manual but it works. You'll want to program using the "learn" mode where you point the remotes at each other.
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
SOURCE: mx 3000 universal lcd remote
There are 4 reasons why your unit is behaving this way:
1. Charger is the problem.
2. The docking station is the broken.
3. The battery is broken or not accepting charge.
4. The actual unit is the problem.
It is very hard to tell which one is causing this to happen.
Let us do some troubleshooting first:
1. Plug your charger in an A/C outlet and make sure the red power light (left) is lit, otherwise the charger or the docking station is broken.
2. You can test the charger with a multimeter. Unplug the charger from the docking station and measure the voltage across the outside and inside, it should register more than 5 volts DC. If there is a 5Volt DC the docking station is the problem otherwise the charger is broken.
3. If the red power light is lit and the status light (right) is lit too, your docking station is broken.
4. If the red power light is lit, dock the unit into the charger, the status light (left) should turn red when your battery is accepting charge or turn blue when your battery is fully charged.
5. If the status light will not lit at all (while the red power light is on), tap the screen while the unit is docked on the charger. If the unit will become alive, you need a new battery otherwise you need a new unit.
12 hours is very long time to charge, the status light should turn to blue in less than 2 hours especially for a new battery.
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
Each fan with have a receiver unit mounted in the housing, usually above the fan up against the ceiling. Each receiver unit will have 4 "dip pins" which allow the code to the remote to be set. In order for two fans originally installed with the same code to be run separately, one fan will have to be taken down, and the code changed on the receiver unit. Then you will have to purchase a new remote and set the same code on its dip pins (usually under the battery.) It's easiest to buy a replacement remote WITH a receiver AND a transmitter in it. You can either wire in the new receiver (setting the code differently than the existing one on BOTH the receiver AND the transmitter) OR just put the receiver aside and program the new code that you've set in the old one into the transmitter.
Posted on May 26, 2009
SOURCE: need manual
'User Manual, user guide and the 'red button' at retrevo's site gets you the .pdf download:
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2014 | Universal Remote Control MX-350 LCD Remote...
Sep 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Osiris Complete...
1 Download or view the user's manual from the Magnavox website (see Resources). You will need the list of codes included in the manual. The website will direct you to the closest remote control manual available similar to the REM 350 Universal Remote. This manual is compatible with the REM 350 Universal Remote.
Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
Press and release the "Mode" button for the product you wish to program (TV, VCR, DVD or satellite). The red indicator light will blink, then stay lit.
Enter the four-digit code from the code tables listed in the user's manual. You can also search for the code online at the Philips Universal Code Finder page (see Resources). You might have to try several or all codes listed in the manual until you find the correct one. After a valid code entry, the red indicator will turn off. With an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
Press the "Channel Up" button with your device on (TV, DVD, VCR, or satellite). If the device responds, you have completed the programming. Once are certain you have found the valid code, make a note of it somewhere so you will not have to search for the code again.
Jan 14, 2011 | Philips Magnavox REM-350 Remote Control
Jul 27, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Osiris Complete...
Aug 16, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Osiris Complete...
Dec 12, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Osiris Complete...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: