When i pressing green Dialing key for making a call it fails to dial (Hangs), i hv to restart each time (6630)
Sometimes my dialing key does not dial on pressing the green dialing key. The screen shows the Telephone No. but does not dial the no. Then after restarting the phone. the dialing key again works.What is the solution to this problem.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
After dialing the number, you press the green button to make. It will connect and ring at the other side if you have credit on your phone. The person number you dial will pick his or her call and you will be able to talk to the person.
When you finish making your call, you can end the call with the red button.
turn off your cellphone, while on off mode,press and hold 3 botton which are call (the green one), asteries ( * ), and number 3. while pressing and holding the 3 botton, turn on the phone. wait for a minute.
note: press and hold the given botton until online mode. select country, date, and time
To assign a number to a speed dialing key, select Menu > Address Book > Speed dial list, and scroll to the speed-dialing number that you want. Select Assign or, if a number has already been assigned to the key, select Options > Change. Select Find and the contact you want to assign. If the Speed dialing function is off, the phone asks whether you want to activate it
FOR MAKING CALL
Assign a phone number to one of the speed dialing keys, 2 to 9. Call the number in either of the following ways: • Press a speed dialing key, then the call key. • If Speed dialing is set to On, press and hold a speed-dialing key until the cal
Install atleast 2 Virus scan and 1 of them must be McAfee Virusscan for Mobile(latest or any version) and scan your mobile.if you found any viruses delete or quarantine them and restart your mobile,
if the problem persist
go to any mobile techncian and Flash (Reinstall Nokia Software) again.
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
which model ? generally in all cell phones v will be have speed dialing option in range costing handset also... v can set the 9 speed dialing numbers .... in which 1 speed dialing number is common that is sos(112) in samsung and motorola handsets ... common thing is may be in sony ericson also i m not sure ... in nokia handsets if we make the speed dialing option on then if we just press one number means we can call to the person ... for ex: you may be having some person whom u will call frequently instead of selecting the number by going to phonebook if you put that number to speed dialing list means you can call them by pressing only one button...( while adding to the speed dialing list it will ask to assign the keys like 1,2,3... 9) as every handset keypad will be having 0-9 number keys this is very useful ... in some handsets the speed dialing option is found in phonebook & while in other it will be found in call options...