Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Vynz4Good!! You're a damn GENIUS!!
I've had that problem for over a week. Have posted the problem here and tried everything that has been suggested but nothing helped. Until YOU!! I put that 'intl' in the address and boom! there's my mail!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU a million times THANK YOU!!
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
SOURCE: cant log into yahoo mail
I had the same problem 2 days ago, I tried a lot of things and finally got the the solution.
It was a DNS resolution problem
In my wireless netgear DG 834GT router settings (through IE), at the DNS address I unchecked "get automatic from ISP" then checked to use the primary DNS at 22.214.171.124 and secondary DNS at 126.96.36.199 ( I followed the Router's manual instructions )
Maybe u have to see in your Router manual what address u have to put for primary and secondary DNS?
Good luck, hope this will help
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Thanks for visiting FixYa!
Yahoo has been experiencing a system wide problem. Many of Yahoo! Mail customers are experiencing the same problem you're having.
To assist Yahoo mail customers with this problem, AOL will transfer all of your contact information and future emails from your Yahoo account to your new AOL account for the next 30 days for free. (Until Yahoo can correct the problem). You won't miss any emails from your Yahoo account.. They will be automatically forwarded to your new AOL account.
Here are the instructions:
1) Go to AOL and set up a new AOL email account. (Click on this link) https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?seamless=novl&locale=us&offerId=newmail-en-us-v2&siteState=ver%3A4'rt%3ASTANDARD'at%3ASNS'ld%3Awebmail.aol.com'uv%3AAOL'lc%3Aen-us'mt%3AAOL'snt%3AScreenName'sid%3Af27fcb24-926a-4b22-ac39-ac0d19e1d3f4&authLev=0&sitedomain=sns.webmail.aol.com&lang=en
2) During the set up process you will be asked to provide a security question. Later, you'll need to answer the security question to set up the transfer, so don't forget the answer.
3) Once your new AOL account is set up, go to your AOL email page. Look in the upper right hand top corner for the word, SETTINGS and click on it.
4) (Next page) On the left hand side, look for the word, Accounts and click on it.
5) (Next Page) Look on the line beginning with, Transfer Accounts and locate the link that reads, AOL Easy Transfer and click on it.
6) (Next Page) Agree to the terms of service and click on, Get Started.
7) (Next Page) Under Copy from, enter your Yahoo email address and password.
8) Under Copy to, enter your new AOL email address and password.
9) (Next Page) Carefully Read, and select the options you need. (Click, Continue)
10) (Next Page) Click, Go to AOL Mail.
11) (Next Page) Enter the answer to your security question you created when you set up your new AOL email account. (Click, Continue)
12) (Next Page) Look at the top Left hand corner and click on, MAIL.
That's it. (Although AOL says that it may take up to 24 hours to complete the process - it usually only takes about 30 minutes.) After you receive your confirmation email, Click on your Contacts in your AOL account. When you see your Contacts from your Yahoo account there, the transfer has completed.
Posted on Feb 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 06, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 07, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 05, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 13, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 10, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 31, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 25, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!