Question about Compex Computers & Internet
I am trying to connect to programs like emule, and it says that the firewall is on. I am turning the Norton's firewall off, but still get the same result. I understand that it may be the router's firewall... How do I turn that off?
My router is Compex Netpassage 18A.
Thanks a lot!
1. Insert the Product CD into your CD-ROM drive. The CD will run automatically.
From the Utilities section, select to install the uConfig utility to your hard disk.
2. When the utility has been installed, double-click on the uConfig icon. The
following screen will appear, click on the Yes button to proceed.
3. Select the router from the products list and click on the Open Web button. To
retrieve and display the latest device(s) in the list, click on the Refresh button.
4. Do not exit the uConfig program while accessing to the web-based interface.
This will disconnect you from the device. Click on the OK button to proceed.
5. At the login page, press the LOGIN! button to enter the configuration page. The
default password is “password”.
6. For the first time login, you will be prompted to select your time zone setting first
before accessing the router’s main web page. Take note that during the next
and subsequent logins, you will not see the System Time Setting page again.
7. You will then reach the web page of your router’s web-based interface.
8. Under the SECURITY CONFIGURATION command menu, click on Firewall
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2009 | Acer D-Link 2.4GHz Wireless Router 802.11b...
Feb 17, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 28, 2008 | Xincom XC-DPG602 Router (XCDPG602)
Oct 08, 2008 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Jun 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2007 | D-Link DI-707P Router (DSDLDI707P)
Jan 20, 2007 | Belkin F5D7230-4 Kit (F5D7230V4SNPDQ)
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: