Question about LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Said recommended update. after i updated it, it said update failed, now wont read any disks and also cant get on netflix
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem.
1. check that the disk region is the same as you unit ( it is the global of the world on the CD has a number in the middle, now check the back of your player. They must be same region.
2. Turn the unit on
3.Press the power button and hold for 10 Seconds
3. Turn the unit back on, wait for the time to display.
4. unplug the unit and leave unpluged for 30 seconds
5. plug the unit back in and turn it on, the time should not display should be blank.
6. Unit should go into startup wizard like it is being started for the the very first time. follow the prompts.
7. In the setup menue, I believe it is under disc settings, select set to factory settings.
Once I completed these, I put the netflix movie back in and it now runs,
Hope the same works for you
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Mar 17, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2014 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Jan 03, 2014 | Netflix
Jul 01, 2011 | LG BD630 singledisc Bluray player CDROM...
Jun 23, 2011 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Mar 03, 2011 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Dec 17, 2010 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Jun 16, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2010 | ASUS K8N-VM Motherboard
372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: