Question about Minolta magicolor 2200 DeskLaser Printer
Could be many things,some of which may be:
- Low toner with faulty toner level sensor
- Dry or worn-out oil roller
- Worn-out transfer belt
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Inkjet Photo...
To adjust the default lighter/darker setting
1. On the LaserJet 3015, press MENU/ENTER.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Copy setup, and then press MENU/ENTER.
3. Use the < or the > button to select Def. Light/Dark, and then press MENU/ENTER.
4. Use the < or the > button to adjust the setting. Move the slider to the left to make all of the
copies lighter than the original, or move the slider to the right to make all of the copies
darker than the original.
5. Press MENU/ENTER to save the selection.
Page 48 of the User Guide has instructions for adjusting the light/dark setting during a copy job.
Also see the Troubleshooting section of the User Guide for other possible reasons for light/faded copies.
If your copies continue to come out too light, you may need to clean the insert a new toner cartridge or change brands of toner. I tried several "generic" toner cartridges and refills, but my prints and copies were always faded or streaky. After going back to genuine HP cartridges, I haven't had any print quality problems.
Jul 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Feb 10, 2011 | Samsung CLX2160 Multifunction Color Laser...
Jan 03, 2011 | Gestetner Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!